Jagged Himalayan and Karakoram peaks, moonlit camps next to desert fortresses, sizzling kebabs served on ancient city streets, passionate displays of faith and devotion, and the warmest hospitality you’ll ever experience… all washed down with countless cups of chai.
Travelling to Pakistan is guaranteed to be the trip of a lifetime, but it’s not without its challenges. We don’t just tell you what to see and do, we make sure you’re well equipped for all the bumps in the road. Written by travellers for travellers, this independent guide is full of all the honest information you’ll need on the road.
Pakistan Traveller covers more of Pakistan than any other guidebook out there to date. We’ll take you to places—including ones other guidebooks don’t cover—with 147 entries for cities, towns, villages, and bends in the road, plus more on national parks, attractions, and out-of-the-way places in 12 different regions across Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, and Gilgit-Baltistan.
- Suggested itineraries, what to expect, and when to go.
- Cultural tips, what to wear, what to eat, what not to do, and get the most out of your trip
- Everything on accommodation, transportation, where to eat, money matters, and other necessities all across Pakistan.
- History and modern Pakistani society, local culture, nuances of navigating the Islamic Republic, and advice for female travellers.
- 136 detailed maps, more than any other Pakistan guide!
- Sensible, practical, and realistic safety advice for each place.
- An easy-to-use Urdu language chapter.
NOTE: This PDF file is stamped. This may result in a short delay of several minutes before you receive a download link by email.
Full colour, cross-referenced and hyperlinked secure PDF book
- Full colour, cross-referenced and hyperlinked secure PDF book
- Size214 MB
- Length484 pages